Terms and Conditions – Competitions
Terms and Conditions
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter of this competition is Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball “Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball”. ABN is 46732461162, address: PO Box 923, Torquay, Victoria, Australia 3228
- Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions, prizes and prize fulfillment method at any time.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees, relatives of employees and any stakeholders connected to Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball are excluded from being able to win prizes.
- How to enter: Purchase or enrol in any Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball program. Participant in any Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball social media promotion. Entries are unlimited.
- How to win: Winner is determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion at the close of the promotion. There will be one winner selected in Australia.
- Prizes: Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball endeavor to supply the winner a place on their USA Basketball Tour 2019 including economy return flights to Los Angeles, accommodation in los Angeles and Hawaii, 1-day Disneyland pass, 1 NBA game ticket, 1 college game ticket.
- The promotional period will commence on Wednesday 27th February and will close at 5pm (AEDT) on Saturday 13th July 2019.
- The winner will be notified via email or social media post on 14th July 2019. Winners have 24 hours to respond to Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball before the next runner up will be contacted. (Selection date with be up to Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball discretion)
- In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted within 24 hours, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of Victoria, Australia. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct further selection as necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prize.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this competition is final and no additional correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.