Terms And Conditions – School Holiday Basketball Camps
School Holiday Basketball Camps
Terms and Conditions
All parents, guardians and carers (“Persons”) confirm that they have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions govern Our relationship with you. Please contact us if you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions (“Our / We/ Us/ TSB”) means Brett Rainbow t/a Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball (ABN 46 732 461 162).
- Places will be filled on a first come first served basis.
- Payment of the deposit or payment in full will secure your booking.
- The Person who completes the registration form has requested that the child named in the form (“the Child”) be enrolled in the TSB activity stated in the registration form.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Person represents to TSB that the Person is the parent or legal guardian of the Child, and that all information supplied to TSB is accurate and complete.
Authorisations given to TSB
- The Person gives permission for the Child to participate in the TSB activity as described.
- The Person confirms that the enrolment of the Child in the TSB activity will not violate any existing court or parenting order, and that to the extent that it is necessary to do so, TSB has been given details of any such order.
- The Person confirms that they have given TSB all of the Child’s relevant health and medical information.
Medical issues and Emergency Care
- If the Child is unwell, or suffering from an infectious disease, the Child should not attend the TSB activity, in which case the cancellation policy will apply.
- The Person authorises TSB to administer medical assistance to the Child in the event of an emergency, and to call an ambulance if TSB representatives deem it necessary to do so, the cost of which is to be borne by the Person.
- If the Child has special needs you must contact Us prior to enrolling the Child in the TSB activity to discuss the Child’s requirements.
- TSB will not administer medications to the Child other than in an emergency. If the Child must take medication during the TSB activity the Person must make appropriate arrangements.
Attendance at the activity
- The Person must ensure that on the day of the activity the Child brings the items stated on TSB’s website. Food is not provided by TSB unless expressly stated. When packing food for the Child the Person should be mindful of other children that may have allergies and avoid packing foods such as nuts.
- The activity will operate between the hours stated. The Person should ensure that the Child is accompanied by an adult until the Child is registered with a TSB representative. The Child must be collected within 15 minutes of the finish time.
- No discount will be provided if the Child does not attend for the full duration of the TSB activity.
- TSB has the right to remove a Child from participation in the TSB activity if the Child is misbehaving and not following the lawful direction of TSB representatives. The Person must arrange for the Child to be collected as soon as possible, if asked to do so by a TSB representative. TSB reserves the right to suspend a Child from further participation due to the Child misbehaving.
- The Child must abide by TSB’s behaviour rules, which are:
- to comply with the directions and instructions given by TSB representatives;
- follow any signs and directions displayed at the activity venue;
- to behave in a way so as to not disrupt other children; and
- only consume food and beverages in designated areas.
- The Person authorises TSB and its representatives to take appropriate photographs and video footage of the Child during the TSB activity which may be used for marketing purposes. The Child will not be identified by name in any photographs or video footage used by TSB. The Person must notify TSB if they do not authorise TSB under this clause.
- The Person waives any rights and claims, present and future, to any fees or royalties or other benefits, in connection with TSB’s use of the Child’s image other than as expressly provided in the clause above.
Limitation in Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, TSB is not liable to the Person or the Child or any third party for any loss, damage or personal injury, arising in connection with the services provided by TSB. For the avoidance of doubt, this extends to employees, contractors, agents and representatives of TSB.
- Clause 19 does not apply to the extent that the injury, property damage or loss suffered by the Child is caused by the negligence of TSB or its representatives.
- The Person releases TSB from any liability arising at law in connection with loss or damage suffered by the Child or the Person as the result of the conduct of any third party, including another Child or adult (other than a TSB representative) attending the activity.
- To the extent permitted by law, TSB excludes all warranties implied by law unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, TSB does not warrant any specific results can be achieved by the Child by attending the TSB activity.
- The Person indemnifies and agrees to keep TSB indemnified against all liabilities, costs and expenses which TSB may incur as a result of the Child or Person causing loss or damage or injury to another Child or Person in attendance at a TSB activity.
Pricing and Payment
- Prices are displayed on the TSB website, in Australian Dollars.
- The Person agrees to pay the price displayed on the website for the TSB activity.
- Payment is required to be made in full at the time of enrolling the Child unless otherwise stated by TSB.
- The Cancellation Policy for TSB Camps is as follows:
|Date TSB is given notice of the cancellation||Policy|
|More than two weeks before the camp closing date||TSB will provide a credit for the purchase price|
|Within two weeks of the camp closing date||TSB will provide a 50% credit for the purchase price|
|After the camp closing date or non-attendance at the camp.||Fees are forfeited|
- In the unfortunate event that TSB needs to cancel or postpone a TSB activity all will receive a full credit of the purchase price.
- If extenuating circumstances arise and the Child is unable to attend the TSB Camp TSB may offer the Child a full or partial credit to attend the next TSB Camp.
- If the credit is not used towards the another TSB Camp, or extended to another TSB Program by agreement with TSB, the Person will be refunded the value of the credit.
- TSB may offer free merchandise with enrolment in a TSB activity. At the time of enrolling the Child in the TSB activity, the Person must nominate the Child’s clothing size. TSB will order merchandise based on the information provided by the Person and accordingly, other sizes will not be available at the time of attending the activity.
- If the Person has questions about the sizing of merchandise please contact TSB before selecting a size.
- TSB may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions upon provision of 30 days’ notice to the Person.
- The unenforceability of a provision of these Terms and Conditions does not affect the enforceability of any other provision. If a provision is void, voidable or unenforceable, it shall be taken to be severed from these Terms and Conditions.
- A waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or consent to a departure from a provision of these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and agreed to by TSB and the Person and is only effective to the extent for which it is given.
- These Terms and Conditions can only be changed or modified by agreement between the Person and TSB, documented in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed by and take effect in accordance with the laws of Victoria Australia. Any disputes in connection with these Terms and Conditions will be heard in the jurisdiction of the Victorian Courts and Tribunals.