Terms and Conditions – Basketball Tours
- The quoted amounts outlined in the package are in Australian dollars unless stated otherwise and will remain unchanged regardless of changes in currency exchange rates, fuel prices and taxes prior to the tour commencing.
- The quoted price considers a minimum number of paying participants.
- Please be aware that a new quote may be issued along with surcharges or a single supplement may be applied in case of under occupancy or where additional activities/expenses are added to the tour.
- The tour group will be informed of any additional added expenses above the initial quoted price prior to or at the departure briefing.
- Costs are subject to the group travelling together, any variation request by tour participants will incur an amendment fee.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball collect a $1,200.00 deposit to reserve the date and time slot for our USA Basketball Tour and that the deposit is non-refundable unless the tour is cancelled by Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball.
- If the customer cancels their tour, they forfeit their full deposit.
- Tour cancellations made by member(s) of the touring party must be in writing to Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball prior to the tour commencement.
- Your cancellation will be effected from the day Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball acknowledges receipt of your cancellation notice.
- The table below outlines the scale of charges for cancellations. Please note that as the departure date becomes closer more of the tour is paid for and therefore less of a refund is available.
Period before departure % of tour charged:
- Prior to 6 Months $2,000.00 per person
- 6-4 Months 60%
- 4-2 Months 80%
- 2-Departure 100%
- Upon tour commencement, no refunds will be provided including any unused portion of the tour.
- After airline tickets have been issued, any cancellation levied by the airline will be in addition to the above.
- All cancellations will take a minimum of 10 weeks to be processed.
- The cancellation policy will be strictly adhered to and any appeals will need to be in writing to the Managing Director.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to claim these charges from your insurance company.
Cancellation by Tommorrow’s Stars Basketball
- Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball reserve the right to cancel a tour if the minimum required number of participants is not met.
- In the event that Tomorrow’s Stars Basketball should have to cancel a tour, all deposits and installments will be refunded.