We’ve got hygiene and customer wellbeing covered.
Health and hygiene management is our new normal. We are focused and super organised around ensuring our customers and staff can enjoy a safe and clean environment. Our enhanced safety measures include.
- Consistent increased cleaning to ensure surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- Keeping maximum airflow in the stadium by keeping air conditioning, entry doors and windows on and open at all times.
- The size and scale of our stadiums allows for significant personal space between customers and social distancing in stadiums is promoted and enforced.
- We smile but don’t touch. We ask our coaches and customers to unite in maintaining our sense of connection from a safe distance.
- Our coaches are regularly monitored and tested for any symptoms.
Players Feeling Unwell:
- As per advice from health authorities, if any player has flu-like symptoms, you should seek your doctor’s advice and not attend any of our basketball programs.
- If any player attends any of our basketball programs and appears or reports being unwell, they will not be able to participate in the program and will be required to leave the stadium.
We continue to closely monitor the ongoing Victorian Government and World Health Organisation advice and will only run programs if it is deemed safe to do so. Once again, we appreciate your continued patience, support, and cooperation throughout these times.
Stay safe and healthy.